Monday, August 8, 2011

Fizzy bear just for you card


I was searching today for a sketch to make a card for my friend since it's her B-day soon and I found a very interesting blog CPS - Card Positioning Systems. There they have an interesting challenge with this nice sketch. 
I have these cute fizzy bears, that I absolutely adore and I thought that one of this bears would look nicely on a card using the proposed sketch. 

Блукаючи недрами нету в пошуках цікавого шкіцу для картки я знайшла цікавий блог з завданням . Ось я і вирішила використати своїх улюблених місів в цьому завданні.

So I am submitting this card for the challenge on CPS blog - CPS 230 Part 1


3 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Great job on the CPS sketch and thanks for playing along this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo cute!!! what a great take on this week's CPS sketch, thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete