Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Crazy for lace / Хворію мереживом

One of my friends is participating in a candy from Lena (Kerrollan), and every time I see this much of lace on the same picture, it makes me want to jump on the bus and hit the Garment District in NYC. After working there for more than 10 years I miss that place, especially now when I decided to try myself at scrapbooking. Don't you LOVE this picture?

and this is how the lace wall looks in one of the stores in Garment District in NYC.


Miss it much! This weekend I MUST be there!!!
and spend half, ok 1/3 of my salary in those stores :))))

Мар’яна, це все ти винна в тому що я так страшенно хочу поїхати в Нью Йорк в район так званний Швейний Район Нью Йорку. Там такі прекрасні магазини з матеріями, мереживом, бісером, ґудзиками... Я буду хвора аж поки не поїду і не потрачу пів, або цілу зряплату в цих магазинчиках.


No comments:

Post a Comment