Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Thinking of you

This week at Whoopsi Daisy we have a new challenge - Spring Colors, 
we all got into colors of spring on our projects so why not join in our challenge.




I used this lovely image from sheet 349 and you can find it HERE you can also get a free digi image too. I coloured her with copics and Prismacolor pencils.



Thanks for popping in to see me today and I shall see you all later.

I am entering my card into following challenges
Sweet'n Sassy - Feminine card
Crafty Ribbons - Flowers
Great Impressions - Anything goes
Just keep on Crafting - Anything goes
2 Sisters - Make it Girlie
Jellypark Friends  - Girlie Girl

7 comments:

  1. Марусю, у тебе вийшла справжня весняна спокусниця;) Так і хочеться вже позасмагати!))

    ReplyDelete
  2. О, яка гарна паняночка! Як зажди, дуже гарно розфарбовано!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Дівчинка така романтично-задумана, суперово!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons. Good luck!
    hugs Tessa & Anke

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Maria :-) the image is lovely and I love the papers and flowers , so very pretty :-)


    thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. I like the DP you used and the image is pretty too. Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is the definition of a very pretty card. I love all the girly embellishments, it has come together perfectly.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge up asap :)

    ReplyDelete