Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Things with Wings / Феєчка в травичці

Hi everyone!

At Whoopsi Daisy this week we have a wonderful challenge - Things with Wings. I really love Linnie's images. This weekend was all filled with family time, so my card is all kiddie like and for my precious little fairies.


I used the image from sheet 355. Looking at this image I imagined the little fairy laying down in the meadow and watching little butterflies flying around. So, I tried to create this scene. I colored this girl using Copic markers and pastel pencils. I really loved how these pencils colored the dress and wings.


Come and take a look at the other great creations by our Whoopsi Daisy DT team.

I'm entering my card into following challenges:

Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything goes
Deep Ocean Challenges - Welcome summer
Always Crafting Creative Monday - Mermaids and Fairies
Wild Orchid Challenges - Punch it out


18 comments:

  1. Adorable I love the way you colored the fairy! Those flowers are adorable. Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has lots of fun elements on it! Very cute how you colored the image. Thanks so much for joining us at Digi Darla's!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card Maria, lovely papers and embellishments.
    Pauline
    x
    P.S. Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria, this card is adorable! Thanks for joining us Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card. Just love your card.

    Thanks for joining us as Digi Darla’s Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at Jackson's Digital Expressions. Hope to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute. cute, cute. Thanks for joining in on the fun this week at JDE.
    DT CAS Leader
    Berni

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a sweet card. I like how you popped up the darling little fairy. Thanks for joining our challenge at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what an adorable card! Great soft colors, vut image, and love the bling! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sweetie this is really pretty but you have entered to many challenges to be able to join in with Wild Orchid Crafts sorry hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a really awesome card, love the details. Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is always great to see the creativity of my card making sisters. Great inspiration for some of my spring and summer floral papers. Thank you for joining the challenge this week at JDE, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute card. Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's this week. Please join us again soon. xx Rachelle DDC DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. me again but with a different hat ;) Very cuuute card.

    Thanks for joining us as Jackson’s Digital Expressions this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a pretty card you have made here. Thank you for taking part in the challenge and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely gorgeous!! Please email me at karen_ctmh@hotmail.com so I can send you your play & win freebie!! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!!

    ReplyDelete